All meetings will be at 7:00pm via Zoom.August 16 - Executive
September 13 - General
October 11 Executive
November 8 - General
December 14 -Executive
January 17 - General
February 15 - Executive
March 14 - General (Elections)
April 11 - Executive
May 9 - General (Last meeting of the year)
Silva Valley Elementary PTA
Thank you for visiting our Silva Valley Elementary PTA page. The Silva Valley Elementary PTA is a group of dedicated parent volunteers who work tirelessly to help our students and school thrive. Our organization provides support and resources through donations and our fundraising efforts that make field trips, assemblies, school activities and special projects happen. The SVPTA also funds many subscriptions including RazKids and Scholastic Magazine as well as provides enrichment monies to teachers and staff members for much needed classroom materials, furniture, experiences and programs. We also host a variety of teach appreciation events throughout the year including luncheons and teacher appreciation week.
How can you help?
- Stay Informed – Take a minute to read our Eblasts and notices sent home with your student(s).
- Become a member – Complete the form below and return to your child’s teacher or school office.
- Volunteer to work events (once allowed) and/or serve on a committee.
- Donate – We know that you receive a lot of requests for donations during this time of year and it can be overwhelming, what I can tell you is that every dollar that you donate to SVPTA is used to fund projects and services for Silva Valley Elementary only.
- Amazon Smile – AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of eligible purchases to a charity of your choosing, the best part – there is no cost to you, all you have to do is sign up! Log into your Amazon account, go to AmazonSmile/Charity Lists, search and select Silva Valley Elementary PTA as your charity. Once you have signed up you can even track your contributions and see the total donations from AmazonSmile to SVPTA.
- Dine-out – Attend Dine-out events
- Like/Follow our Social Media Pages
What projects has the SVPTA funded?
- The purchase of new Chromebooks for all students K-2.
- The shade structure of the playground
- New umbrellas and lunch tables
- Basketball hoops
- Special Programs – Meet the Masters, RazKids, Touch of Understanding, Choir and assembles
- Library Renovations – Updated computers, furniture and provide updated materials
- New Security System
- Replaced the Electronic Marquee Sign at the front of the school
- Special Programs – Basketball and Choir
Upcoming Fundraising Events:
- Silva Valley PTA Fun Run – Fundraising Begins September 12, 2022
- Harvest Festival – October 15, 2022
2022-2023 PTA Executive Board Members and Committee Chairs
President – Sara Smyth
Vice President – Robin Pittfield
Hospitality Co-Chairs – Megan Montes de Oca/Kristen Siebert
Events Coordinator Chair – Robin Pittfield
Teacher Representative – Amber Ross
Questions? Please feel free to emails us with any questions, comments or concerns you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org