• For Certificated/Administrative positions:  To apply for a position with the Buckeye Union School District, please submit your application and materials through the Edjoin website unless the posting instructs otherwise.  For an in-district application (for probationary and permanent certificated employees only, please go to the "Forms and Publications" link.  For questions, please call Sharon Boardway, Administrative Assistant, at 530-677-2261 X1001.

    For Classified positionsTo apply for a position with the Buckeye Union School District, please submit your application and materials through the Edjoin website.  Please also include a resume and cover letter outlining your professional interests, skills, and other information that will help us assess your qualifications.  For an in-district application, please go to the "Forms and Publications" link.  For questions, please call or email Karen Crofut, Administrative Assistant, at 530-677-2261 X1026.

    Substitute Positions Please contact the Human Resources Department at the El Dorado County Office of Education at (530) 295-2242.  Substitute positions are also listed on the edjoin website under El Dorado County Office of Education.AESOP

     AESOP Log In: To log in to Substitute Services (AESOP) at El Dorado County Office of Education, please go to:  http://www.aesoponline.com

Administrative/Certificated Job Postings

  • No Postings At This Time 

Classified/Confidential Job Postings

  • Outside Candidates:  Please apply at www.edjoin.org

    Custodian                                      Site:  Valley View                            DDL:  February 4, 2020

    Playground Monitor                      Site:  Camerado Springs                 DDL:  January 30, 2020 or until filled











Coach's Job Postings





    Track Coach




     **Stipend amount will be paid upon completion of each sport's season.