General Benefit Information
For further benefit information please contact Sharon Boardway (Certificated) or Karen Crofut (Classified) at 530-677-2261.
Remember: You must give notice within 30 days of the event to Payroll or Human Resources if you or your dependents are covered under any of the District's Plans or wish to enroll in the District's Plans: Divorce, Legal Separation, Loss of eligibility for you and/or your dependent, child reaching maximum age (26), dependent child becoming disabled.
Healthcare Summary Benefits and Information
CERTIFICATED BENEFIT INFORMATION
- 2022-23 Health Insurance Premium Costs
- Open Enrollment Memo - August, 2022
- Blue Cross PPO Comparison GUIDES (1A, 4B, 6C, 10B)
- Blue Cross PPO Comparisons GUIDES (Wellness, HDHP1, Bronze)
- Kaiser Comparison GUIDES
- Sutter Health/Aetna Comparison GUIDES
- Delta Dental Plan
- Vision Service Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
INTERVENTION TEACHER BENEFIT INFORMATION
CLASSIFIED BENEFIT INFORMATION