If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.


  • Did you know? California Ed Code requires that any prescription or over the counter medication requires a specialized form for your child to take a medication at school. This includes students who carry an inhaler or other emergency medications on their person while at school. Forms are available in the health office or online for you to take to your physician. We may also be able to fax or email this to your physician.   If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the office. Click HERE for a copy of the district's student medication permision form. 

  •  Immunization Requirements

    Vaccine Requirements For Registration:  Completed vaccinations are required before school entry for all grades and for registration completion.  For more information as to the vaccines that are required for school entry. Please review the documentation provided by the California Department of Public Health at SHOTS FOR SCHOOLS.