The Buckeye Union School District offers Band beginning in 4th and 5th grade.
To sign up, click HERE
· Standard of Excellence Book #1 (red book). Make sure to buy the book specific to your child’s instrument. Percussionists need the “Drums & Mallets” book.
· Instrument - I highly suggest renting an instrument, instead of buying it. If you want to purchase an instrument, click HERE for a list of good instrument brands. You can rent an instrument and purchase the book at any of the following locations:
o EDH Music (El Dorado Hills)
o Nicholson’s Music (Folsom)
o The Music Yard (Rocklin)
o Tim’s Music (Carmichael)
o Kline Music (Sacramento)
· Beginning Woodwinds (Flute/Clarinet/Sax): M/F, 12:50 PM – 1:20 PM
· Beginning Brass/Percussion (Trumpet/Trombone/Percussion): M/F, 1:20 PM – 1:50 PM.
· Intermediate Band (all instruments): T/TH 12:50 PM – 1:20 PM.
*Make sure your child brings their instruments on their band day.
Concert Date: TBD
Black pants/skirt/leggings with a white polo or dress shirt
Ladies can wear a black and/or white dress if they choose
Gentleman can wear a tie, but it is not required