Stopfinder is the all-in-one, easy-to-use app for viewing & sharing your student’s transportation schedule.
What the App Can Do
- View your student’s daily transportation assignments – including transfer trips and stops
- Securely share your student’s schedule with caregivers
- Send private messages to Buckeye Transportation
- Receive notifications and updates related to transportation
- Send real-time vehicle location notifications based on GeoAlert regions you create for your student
Install the App
- The Stopfinder app is available for download in the App Store as well as Google Play
Access Student Schedule
- Access to student schedules is granted only to the student’s primary contact by the Transportation Department.
- The primary contact, at their own discretion, may share their student’s schedule with caregivers (sub-subscribers).
In the next few weeks an invitation to activate your Stopfinder account will be sent via the email address on file.
View this Stopfinder video to see what the transfinder app is all about.
You may also visit Stopfinders help page for more information.