Buckeye Union School District announces that beginning February 8, 2021, registration for the 2021/2022 school year will be accepted at all schools.
A child who resides within Blue Oak boundaries and will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2021, may register for Kindergarten at Blue Oak.
Children who will turn five years old between September 2, 2021, and December 2, 2021, are eligible for and may register for Transitional Kindergarten.
February 8, 2021: First Day to Register - CLICK HERE
- Registration packets will be available to download beginning February 1, 2021, for the registration period beginning on February 8, 2021.
- Please pick up a packet from Blue Oak if you are unable to download and print it. Completed packets may also be emailed to email@example.com beginning on February 8, 2021.
- Online Enrollment Process click HERE
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record click HERE
- Residence Verification - 2 pieces of documentation. For specific information regarding proof or residence click HERE
It is important to understand that your child’s registration packet is not complete if all documents required to be submitted have not been submitted at the time the enrollment packet is received at the office. Your student will then be placed on a waitlist until all documents have been received.
For more information on enrollment click HERE to be directed to our District's Website or call our office at 530-676-0164.
Current Blue Oak students do not need to complete a new enrollment packet.